CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Let's Talk About PEP"

So, I tuned into what will probably be crowned my all-time favorite reality shows EVER last night. The premise of the show follows four single ladies: Sandy "Pepa" denton, Joumana Kidd (former wife of NBA baller Jason Kidd), Jacque Reed (former BET correspondent), and an around-the-way woman by the name of Kittie and all of their dating adventures.

The shenanigans that went down definitely belong in the history book for wildest first date encounters: toe-licking, strip club attending, baby-making discussion, and a hair burning situation. To think, all of this came forth in just the first episode. Needless to say, I am now officially hooked on this show about the conditions surrounding a single woman's dating life.

This show has me thinking that I can re-create it for my own life with my single girlfriends. Instead of stressing about my singlehood, I can at the very least make it worthwhile and generate some stories of my own worth repeating.

Please stay tuned as I blaze the trail in 2010...

0 comments: