CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Couples, couples, and MORE couples???

I finally got out of the house today and did my bi-weekly ritual...hair appointment. I tried a new style (spiked hair) but it didn't come out the way I wanted. Regardless, I feel more beautiful because a professional handled it...go figure!

I finally made it to one of my former co-worker and her husband's house today for some grilled food. The place is really nice and I'm happy that they managed to get married AND purchase a new home together (first time homebuyers) all in the second part of '09! That being said, I was excited to finally see where they resided; however, I wasn't prepared for being the only single woman in the midst of things. I won't lie, it kills me that I currently don't have anyone special to call my own. It's been this way since August '08 and it doesn't get any better as each day goes on.

I am motivated by the fact that these young couples (total being 3) all have African roots (one lady was from London). This gives me hope that my African prince will show up...of course, only after I continue to work hard at improving myself :-)

0 comments: